[postgis-users] No geography_columns view on upgrade

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Feb 9 17:11:25 PST 2010

Is it intentional that running one of the upgrade SQL scripts on an old DB doesn't add the geometry_columns view for 1.5?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do if you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer, I'm 50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy