[postgis-users] Import geometry problems

Nicklas Avén nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Sat Feb 27 10:32:25 PST 2010

Hallo Tim  What do you mean by "not working". That the cell seems to be empty is just something pgAdmin does for big geometries.It still is there.  You can test it by running for example:select ST_Length(the_geom) from "infra"."linienverlauf_gis_temp"; If you get a length value for each row there is no problem. Hope that helpsNicklas

Hello,