[postgis-users] *.gdbtable, etc

Ben Madin lists at remoteinformation.com.au
Mon Jan 25 17:15:32 PST 2010

I used the bended knee approach with some success, as in "Please sir, can I have this in shapefiles"

Along the way I think I lost some attribute data, but the geometry was my primary concern (roads for livestock transport and associated disease risks).

I was begging for a research project, but if you paid for the data, you should be able to expect it in a suitable format.

If you found it on the side of the road... good luck!

cheers

Ben