[postgis-users] [Plr-general] Compiling PL/R under VC++ 2005

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sun Jan 31 22:22:09 PST 2010

Jan et. al,

Right now we manage the building of the PostGIS one-click installer for the
windows stack builder installs.

It wouldn't be appropriate to include this in with PostGIS though PostGIS
people use it a lot. However we think it should be an option as a separate
stack builder option.

If there is interest in this, we'd be happy to take this task on to build
this, include it as a stack builder option and bring it up with stack
builder folks to make sure there are no issues with doing so.

Thanks,
Leo and Regina

  _____