[postgis-users] Re : Problem during Imoporting shapefile in postGIS !!

erik tamno eriktamno at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 16 06:29:33 PDT 2010

Hello
Thank you, I finally have the best result with shp2pgsql :
I was inspire by this document : http://postgis.refractions.net/docs/ch04.html#RefObject

 This is the better solution to spacify all the parameter :  windows cmd :

[#] c:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.4\bin>sh2pgsql -s 4326 -c -D -i -I d:\DATA\buildings.shp buildings_table | psql -d postgis -U postgres
 where > buildings-table is the name of my table
This will create the table with primary key and Index and this is what I want.. as you can see on attachment

Thank you

Erik