[postgis-users] Need a "polygon box" of a table instead of the bounding box that returns extent function

Oscar Zamudio cmntlk at gmail.com
Mon May 3 07:52:38 PDT 2010

ha, ha!!,
My knowledge come from Maths ,and certainly not from Postgis!. The concept
of Convex Hull (in algorithms and math fields) is always applied to set of
points and I remember there was a big challenge to find a good method for
lines (some years ago). But I don't mind Math anymore, if this function
works to solve my problem, it will be ok for me.
I will let you know later about my results.