[postgis-users] List pre-emption.

Ben Madin lists at remoteinformation.com.au
Tue May 18 20:39:09 PDT 2010

G'day all,

I have many problems, (and don't want to dwell on them) but I am wondering if I am the only person who routinely receives list emails in the wrong order - for instance, I have just replied to request which arrived at 11:24 (only a few minutes ago) only to discover that others have also replied, at 11:09, 10:44 and 10:24.

Just being in the Southern Hemisphere doesn't explain this, nor being Australian. Is it a gold membership thing to have your questions answered before you submit them...where do I sign up? More seriously, I haven't noticed this effect with other (albeit lower volume) lists that I subscribe to?

cheers

Ben