[postgis-users] 1.3->1.5, dump/restore required?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Sep 8 14:15:44 PDT 2010

No.  You should be able to just run the upgrade script provided.

I think its called something like postgis_upgrade_13_to_15.sql

There are some caveats though like since the operators can't be dropped,
some of the 1.3 behavior like the ~ will remain as it was for 1.3.  That's a
minor.

Leo and Regina
http://www.postgis.us