[postgis-users] release of 2.0?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Fri Apr 8 21:35:05 PDT 2011

Paolo et al,

Just to add to this.
Here is what we have for roadmap.
http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/milestone/PostGIS%202.0.0

I think we are on target for someitme late May to Mid June barring no acts
of outside influences slowing us down..  If people close out their tickets
perhaps things would
move a bit faster.    I think some of the tickets on this list are done
deals and just require some outstanding testing etc before they are closed
out.

I'm beginning to close out the ones I've verified are done.

Thanks,
Regina