[postgis-users] Postgis -> Mapserver white background

Ben Madin lists at remoteinformation.com.au
Wed Apr 27 00:45:27 PDT 2011

Graham,

It looks OK to me. Although the brevity is good, it might help if you could also attach the table definition - is it just producing a blank png image? is it in the same projection etc...? How are you accessing it (ie through WMS, mapscript or standard mapserver output).

I've also copied this back to MapServer list...

cheers

Ben