[postgis-users] ERROR: Unknown geometry type: 0 - Unknown

Andreas Forø Tollefsen andreasft at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 07:03:43 PDT 2011

Great. Thank you Sandro.

That worked. I managed to install the 6874 SVN and are now able to query the
geometry columns as well.

I then tried to backup the database, but got an error on two of my tables
regarding the function postgis_typmod_out.
Both of the tables in question have been read from a CSV file into a table
in the database. I dropped these tables and now i can backup the database.
The complete error: "ERROR: could not find the function "postgis_typmod_out"
in file "/usr/lib/postgresql/8.4/lib/postgis-2.0.so"

By the way. Can i actually have two databases built from two different SVN
revisions at the same time? Is that possible at all?

Andreas