[postgis-users] raster output

Stephen Crawford src176 at psu.edu
Wed Dec 21 07:50:56 PST 2011

Thanks for getting back to me.  I want to do something like #3, but I
just don't understand the work flow.  I have raw data as a one band
raster in postGIS, and the (seemingly) simple thing i would like to do
is output the entire table as a  jpg or png with the cells classified by
color.  I see references to "color tables" and "palettes".  I can't seem
to figure out where I can define "if cell val < 0.5, color = 0, 0, 255" etc.

Thanks,
Steve

--
Stephen Crawford