[postgis-users] Querying geometries with different srid

Farrukh Najmi farrukh at wellfleetsoftware.com
Thu Jan 13 16:53:13 PST 2011

Any one able to shed some light on this?

Rephrasing my question, how can I write a query involving a geomtery
column where geometry values are of mixed srid if my spatial operation
is only on rows where the geometry matches sa specific srid (e.g. 4326).

Thanks for your help.

--
Regards,
Farrukh Najmi