[postgis-users] Tiger Geocoder 2010 setup issues

Daniel Weitzenfeld dweitzenfeld at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 15:52:05 PDT 2011

Thank you Regina and Leo. It sounds like I might have a version issue.

I'm using PostGIS 1.5.3, as per the installation instructions here:
http://postgis.refractions.net/docs/ch02.html

When you suggested redownloading, did you mean all of PostGIS, or just the
geocoder?

Is the code here the up to date version?  here =
http://svn.osgeo.org/postgis/trunk/extras/tiger_geocoder/tiger_2010/
Because in tiger_loader.sql at that location, there's the line:

E'STATEDIR="${staging_fold}/${website_root}/${state_fold}"

Is that the fixed version?

In the meantime, I'll work on my ident issues.