[postgis-users] PostGIS Raster Decimal?

Jorge Arévalo jorge.arevalo at deimos-space.com
Wed Mar 16 08:31:03 PDT 2011

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 2:53 PM, Pierre Racine
<Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca> wrote:
> Yes, this is ticket 837
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/837
>
> Jorge, are those numerous warning normal?

The warnings are normal if debug option is enabled. But what strikes
me is printf shows real and truncated value as same value. I think
this is caused because both values are compared in this way:

if (doubleValue1 != doubleValue2) printf(....)

instead of

if (fabs(doubleValue1 - doubleValue2) > FLT_EPSILON) printf(....)

So, this warning message is probably generated in setBits function.
Anyway, I don't think that's the reason of the memory error.

--
Jorge Arévalo
Internet & Mobilty Division, DEIMOS
jorge.arevalo at deimos-space.com