[postgis-users] PostGIS Error: Loading with SPIT-Plugin-> MULTINULL

Ben Madin lists at remoteinformation.com.au
Tue May 10 05:45:09 PDT 2011

Florian,

I've never used SPIT, but I'm sure you can see that there is no geometry type in postgis known as MULTINULL.  I suspect you might be better to follow this up with the qgis mailing lists.

Does it work using shp2pgsql?

As a second observation, you are using what I think would now be regarded as quite old builds of all the architecture - there may well have been bugs that are long since fixed. If you can try on a more modern set of tools, you might have more luck.

good luck.

cheers

Ben