[postgis-users] Need Help :How to Install PostGIS Raster

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Oct 6 01:30:54 PDT 2011

BTW - just put up a newer version  so if you haven't installed yet, you
might want to redownload again.  It won't solve whatever problems you had
but it has the newest changes as of October 5th and there have been a lot it
seems between 3oth and 5th.

Also has the release 3.3.1 version of GEOS.

Also make sure you are running 32-bit PostgreSQL 9.0.  That is another
common mistake and these are 32-bit binaries so won't work with the 64-bit
PostgreSQL.

Thanks,
Regina