[postgis-users] Query parallelization in via pgpool

monika yadav mnk.yadav722 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 23:50:47 PDT 2011

Hello everyone
I am new to pgpool.I have installed Pgpool-II-3.0.4 and pgpoolAdmin-3.0 .
I want to use feature of pgpool query distribution and rejoining .I know
about the things we need to change in pgpool.conf for query parallelization
and we can set it by pgpoolAdmin too.
I want to fire my query from java interface so i want to make connection of
pgpool and postgresql whether i need to join java to both postgresql and
pgpool???? or i need to join java to postgresql and pgpool to postgresql...m
confused.
Can some information about Systemdb and dblink that is used for query
distribution and rejoining is provided by any1...
plz help me who have done some experiment like this one ???
I am waiting for help and a vry thankyou in advance for any help..
--
Regards
Monika Yadav