[postgis-users] ST_Slope

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Mon Apr 2 07:57:13 PDT 2012

> Do you know which was the last version of PostGIS raster that works with the
> plugin if you use QGIS?
> I am running on Windows 7

I know that Mauricio de Paulo wrote to us very recently saying:

"I've ran tests on windows xp, qgis 1.7.4, gdal 1.9, postgis 2.0RC1 with success.
I tested single tiled raster and with 512x512 tiles.
I didn't test multi color raster data yet, but it seems that the gdal
1.9 driver is working properly with qgis and postgis rc1."

So last PostGIS RC SHOULD work with QGIS...

You'll have to find out with Mauricio what's going wrong with the QGIS plugin in your specific case.

I use OpenJump...

Pierre