[postgis-users] Use of tolerances in topology

Jose Carlos Martinez Llario jomarlla at cgf.upv.es
Tue Apr 17 11:26:33 PDT 2012

Sometimes some of the problems can be carry out using several
st_dwithin, comparing the boundary of a geometry with the boundary or
with the other  geometry and using tolerances. Several st_Dwithin should
be used. Any way I think some new spatial functions could be implemented
to do this task in a row in c internally.