[postgis-users] created linear referencing system

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Aug 21 18:12:04 PDT 2012

Muni,

Not sure what you are asking and maybe others have a similar problem
understanding.  That might be why you haven't received an answer.

What do you mean by linear reference capable?  All spatial data that is of
linestrings can be linearly referenced.  Are you talking about a specific
tool you are using?

when you load your data from shape file to PostGIS, the data is still the
same.  If it had linestrings before, it should still have linestrings.

  _____