[postgis-users] hard upgrade

Stephen Crawford src176 at psu.edu
Fri Feb 10 08:43:34 PST 2012

Brave or stupid, not yet sure which one.  The log file is big, so I put
it here if you can take a look:

ftp://ftp.cei.psu.edu/crawford/jamaica.zip

On my first attempt all the tables were being created, but not populated
with data.  The I used the the -d option on the dump, and now everything
seems to be there except geometry_columns;

Thanks,
Steve