[postgis-users] [?? Probable Spam] Re: Trouble seeinglistingtables

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Mon Feb 13 14:30:55 PST 2012

I do not have a geometry_columns table in the mapfile, but here is my
connection strings in the map file:

LAYER

  NAME 'MAINE'

  DATA "the_geom from Metwp100Poly USING SRID=26919 USING Unique gid"

  CONNECTION "user=myuser  password=mypassword dbname=postgistest
host=localhost port=5432"

  CONNECTIONTYPE postgis

  PROCESSING "CLOSE_CONNECTION=DEFER"

  STATUS on

    Projection

            "init=epsg:26919"

    END

-Does this look correct?  I am still getting error messages.  Here is
the error from the debug log:

prepare_database(): Query error. Error declaring cursor: ERROR:
relation "metwp100poly" does not exist

LINE 1: ...lection(force_2d(the_geom)),'NDR'),gid::text from
Metwp100Po...

                                                             ^

With query string: DECLARE mycursor BINARY CURSOR FOR SELECT
asbinary(force_collection(force_2d(the_geom)),'NDR'),gid::text from
Metwp100Poly WHERE the_geom && setSRID('BOX3D(134000
4692598.18523154,890900 5307401.81476846)'::BOX3D, 26919 )