[postgis-users] extra function?

Bborie Park bkpark at ucdavis.edu
Wed Feb 22 10:59:18 PST 2012

Interesting.  Can you run the following and try again?

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION st_summarystats(rast raster,
exclude_nodata_value boolean)
	RETURNS summarystats
	AS $$ SELECT _st_summarystats($1, 1::int, $2, 1) $$
	LANGUAGE 'SQL' IMMUTABLE STRICT;

If that removes the HINT, I'll make the appropriate changes to the code.

-bborie

--
Bborie Park
Programmer