[postgis-users] Postgis installation on sles 11 sp1

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Wed Jan 4 11:43:17 PST 2012

Hi Steve,

just another note for now. The Application:Geo:Postgres9PostGIS1 repo does
not contain postgresql-libs-8.3.9, see:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Application:/Geo:/Postgres9PostGIS1/

It is probably part of SLE_11. I guess, you don't need to install that
package. All libs are included in the postgresql-server package, I guess.

Regards
Otto