[postgis-users] migration/upgrade advice

John Callahan john.callahan at udel.edu
Wed Jan 25 20:50:21 PST 2012

Thanks Regina.  The version I'm running was downloaded last August from
http://www.postgis.org/download/windows/experimental.php, which mentions
Jan 7 on that page.   "SELECT PostGIS_Full_Version();" returns

"POSTGIS="2.0.0SVN" GEOS="3.3.0-CAPI-1.7.0" PROJ="Rel. 4.6.1, 21 August
2008" LIBXML="2.7.6" USE_STATS"

Where is the best location to get the latest postgis?  checkout via SVN?

I will give the hard upgrade method a try.

- John

John Callahan, Research Scientist
Delaware Geological Survey, University of Delaware