[postgis-users] Organizations relying on PostGIS

Lee Hachadoorian Lee.Hachadoorian+L at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 22:29:08 PDT 2012

I'm going to be giving a talk on PostGIS to a local Postgres group
next week. I would like to mention some large clients and/or
interesting uses to my audience, but the Case Studies section on the
PostGIS website is a bit dated. Does anyone want to call attention to
any enterprise, government, or otherwise interesting implementations?

Best,
--Lee

--
Lee Hachadoorian
PhD, Earth & Environmental Sciences (Geography)