[postgis-users] PostGis Update from alpha 7 to beta 1.

Antoine Guidi antoine.guidi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 03:42:09 PST 2012

Good morning. I installed PostGis 2.0 Alpha 7 over a PostgreSQL 9.1.
I want to update to the beta version but I am not sure what are the propper
steps to do this and was hoping anybody here could give me a hint.
I supose I should download the source and build it (like I built the Alpha)
but do I need to anything before I run make install?

I already have some databases using the postgis 2 extension.

Thank you very much.