[postgis-users] Voronoi tessellation

Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 07:04:25 PST 2012

Derek (and others),

I've kinda, sorta got the voronoi() function working, but I have a related query for now. If I run the function on "n" points, shouldn't I get "n" polygons?

I have a table with 1597 points, but when I ran the function, I got 1595 polys, and am wondering what the heck happened to two of them?

--
Puneet Kishor