[postgis-users] Same, similar et al

Bob Pawley rjpawley at shaw.ca
Wed May 9 09:06:15 PDT 2012

Hi Steve

FYI - I'm not involved in the geography side of Postgis, I'm developing an
application to analyze engineering drawings. So, same in shape even if the
shapes are spatially diverse is what I was looking for.

However, since this function doesn't exist I will need to develop something.

Thanks for the info.

Bob