[postgis-users] FYI: Solution to Using PostGIS in ArcGIS.

Pietro Rossin pierigis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 02:37:17 PST 2012

Hello all
does anybody know if it's possible to load postgis layers in Arcgis 9.2?
I saw zigGIS was discontinued, any other solution?

Thanks
Pietro

>>> connect-to-a-postgis-database-**from-arcmap-9-3-and-10-0<http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/147/how-can-i-connect-to-a-postgis-database-from-arcmap-9-3-and-10-0>
>>> http://www.paolocorti.net/**2008/06/06/spatial-database-**