[postgis-users] add custom epsg

Andy Colson andy at squeakycode.net
Thu Dec 19 10:04:52 PST 2013

2) I'm aware of the PostGIS tables but I'm pretty sure ogr2ogr isn't
using them.

1) Sweet!  That's what I was looking for.  The proj was, obviousely, in
proj format, not wkt, which is all I had.  But gdalsrsinfo was able to
create a proj definition which I added to /usr/share/proj/epsg, and then
it ran.

Thank you much.

-Andy