[postgis-users] out-db

Bborie Park bkpark at ucdavis.edu
Fri Jan 11 10:00:27 PST 2013

For visualizing, I usually just suggest keeping the rasters out-db but
still make sure that in the database, the rasters are tiled.  Something
like...

raster2pgsql -t 100x100 -R myraster myschema.mytable

You should be able to use geoserver directly, as I can't confirm that
(just through the grapevine).

-bborie