[postgis-users] pgbench

José María jmamuedo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 00:14:10 PST 2013

Thanks Donovan!!

I got information about alloptions of pgbench, but I didn found information
about how can install this tool.

I have installed postgresql9.1 and postgis 2.0 in a ubuntu 10.04 linux
machine.

But the question is that I don't know how can install pgbench. I did
"locate contrib" and this was the result:

/usr/share/doc/postgresql-contrib-9.1
/usr/share/doc/postgresql-contrib-9.1/autoinc.example
/usr/share/doc/postgresql-contrib-9.1/changelog.Debian.gz
/usr/share/doc/postgresql-contrib-9.1/copyright
/usr/share/doc/postgresql-contrib-9.1/insert_username.example
/usr/share/doc/postgresql-contrib-9.1/moddatetime.example
/usr/share/doc/postgresql-contrib-9.1/refint.example
/usr/share/doc/postgresql-contrib-9.1/timetravel.example
/var/cache/apt/archives/postgresql-contrib-9.1_9.1.7-0ubuntu12.04_i386.deb
/var/lib/dpkg/info/postgresql-contrib-9.1.list
/var/lib/dpkg/info/postgresql-contrib-9.1.md5sums
/var/lib/dpkg/info/postgresql-contrib-9.1.postinst
/var/lib/dpkg/info/postgresql-contrib-9.1.prerm

Donovan, Could you help me with this? What do I have to do?

Thanks!!

José María