[postgis-users] navigation trough topology graph

George Silva georger.silva at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 06:19:05 PDT 2013

I kinda need something similar. My objective was to calculate strahler
stream order and horton's stream order.

I was feeling that the topology graph next_edge could give me the data that
I need, but I haven't really tried. I also would like to hear if someone
else has the same or something that could be done.

Any thoughts?

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 11:10 AM, Rémi Cura <remi.cura at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey dear list,
>
> Anybody has some advices about navigating trough topology graph (ie given
> a node, find list of next, etc).
>
> I was thinking of using directly the table "edge_data", but it feels like
> a lots of self join.
>

> Cheers,
> Rémi-C

George R. C. Silva