[postgis-users] postgis raster : viewer with qgis 2.0?

basille.web at ase-research.org basille.web at ase-research.org
Wed Sep 18 08:44:21 PDT 2013

Le 09/18/2013 10:28 AM, Paolo Cavallini a écrit :
> On 2013-09-18 16:23, Mathieu Basille wrote:
>
>> * For me, it used to work perfectly until a couple of days ago, but
>> that might be completely system specific (or a recent update broke a
>> few things).
>
> please check and open a ticket about this

Check done, and the problem is still there (using the QGIS nightly version
for Debian). What is a good place for a ticket about this? QGIS bug
tracking system? http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/issues

(I just want to make sure since DB Manager is a plugin)

>> * I'm not sure how complex raster tables (such one with several tiles
>> at the same position, e.g. a raster time series) are handled, my guess
>> is that all tiles are loaded on top of each other.
>
> this shouldn't be.
>
> We would love to improve DB Manager, in this and other respects; if you are
> interested please let us knoe.

I will, as soon as I can have DB Manager working properly!

Sincerely,
Mathieu.

--

~$ whoami
Mathieu Basille, PhD

~$ locate --details
University of Florida \\
Fort Lauderdale Research and Education Center
(+1) 954-577-6314
http://ase-research.org/basille

~$ fortune
« Le tout est de tout dire, et je manque de mots
Et je manque de temps, et je manque d'audace. »
  -- Paul Éluard