[postgis-users] postgis raster : viewer with qgis 2.0?

Mathieu Basille basille.web at ase-research.org
Wed Sep 18 09:13:40 PDT 2013

Bug #8628 [1] is now filled. I don't feel like I provided that many
details, since there's not much to describe. Please let me know if I can do
more.

Mathieu.

[1] http://hub.qgis.org/issues/8628

--

~$ whoami
Mathieu Basille, PhD

~$ locate --details
University of Florida \\
Fort Lauderdale Research and Education Center
(+1) 954-577-6314
http://ase-research.org/basille

~$ fortune
« Le tout est de tout dire, et je manque de mots
Et je manque de temps, et je manque d'audace. »
  -- Paul Éluard