[postgis-users] (3DCityDB) Error with creation of database

3DCityModeler jo_be at gmx.net
Fri Mar 28 04:07:37 PDT 2014

Hi there,

To make a Raytracing Analysis of a 3DCity Area I will use the CityGML Format
and therefore database format. I decided to choose PostgreSQL with PostGIS
and 3DCityDB.

But when creating a new database, after entering my password, the SRID and
the SRSName the following error occurs:

CREATE FUNCTION
psql:CREATE_DB.sql:47: ERROR: *Relation ?spatial_ref_sys " is not existing*
LINE 1: SELECT srid FROM spatial_ref_sys WHERE srid = $1

I am using Windows 7 system.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks