[postgis-users] Add my View to geometry_columns in postgis 2.x

Mike Toews mwtoews at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 12:38:50 PDT 2014

Hi Francisco,

You don't need to add anything to the geometry_columns view for
version 2.x. All geometry columns from from each table and view should
be listed there. If it is listed incorrectly, for instance wrong
geometry type, dimension or SRID, then you may need to modify the
column's typmod, e.g. geometry(PointZ,4326).

-Mike