[postgis-users] Call for Interest: PostGIS day in DC

Margie Roswell mroswell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 13:56:34 PDT 2014

definitely interested in attending. I could potentially present "a newbie
arrives to PostGIS - What I could do with 10 hours of effort" talk.

Not insane magic, but I could probably borrow from a FOSS4G presentation...
or just present on Basic but useful stuff you can do inside CartoDB.

--
http://FarmBillPrimer.org
http://www.BaltimoreUrbanAg.org (Please send events; This site is hungry.)