[postgis-users] error adding data into ArcGIS

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Mon Jun 8 14:29:34 PDT 2015

Hello,

All the sudden I am getting an error loading data into ArcGIS:  "One or more layers failed to draw:  lyongis.public.parcels:  The specified coordinate exceeds the valid coordinate range"

The script (below) that I used in the past always had worked fine.  So I am not sure where to begin.  QGIS works fine.  I am using ArcGIS 10.3 with Postgres 9.2

Sincerely,
Mark Volz, GISP
Lyon County GIS Coordinator

Script to load data into PostGIS.

set PATH=C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.2\bin;%PATH%
cd /d "D:\PostGISIncoming\LyonGIS"
rem load data to postgis
for %%f in (*.shp) do shp2pgsql -d -I -s 103749 -W LATIN1 %%f %%~nf | psql -w -U postgres -d lyongis

for %%a in (*.*) do move "%%a" "D:\PostGISIncoming\LyonGIS\Done"

cd /d "D:\PostGISIncoming"