[postgis-users] $libdir/postgis-2.1: No such file or directory

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 00:52:36 PDT 2015

Hey,
have you check that the postgis-2.1.so file exists somewhere beside the
compile folder?

(captain obvious) you may need to restart the postgres server
(captain obvious) Need admin right when installing postgis, after compile.

If you compile yourself, some use of the command  `ldconfig`
at the right time may save you.

Cheers,
Rémi-C