[postgis-users] Install PostGIS without StackBuilder - Windows

LECHEMIA Theo theo.lechemia at onf.fr
Wed Nov 23 08:22:53 PST 2016

Hello,

I'm trying to install PostGIS on Windows. I'm on a company computer, so we're behind a proxy which forbide the StackBuilder application to access to the PostgresSQL extension list (https://www.postgresql.org/applications-v2.xml).

 I download the binairy files of PostGIS here (http://download.osgeo.org/postgis/windows/) and I would like to install the extension manually but I don't find any documentation which explain how to do.

Is anybody already face to this problem ?

Thank you fo your answer

Théo