[postgis-users] Given up

Darrel Maddy darrel.maddy at newcastle.ac.uk
Sun Dec 10 14:33:43 PST 2017

Dear Devrim,

Very many thanks. That worked exactly how I remembered. Only glitch was it did not create the spatial database as requested. I was able to add the extension to a new database without any problems however.

I actually went to that site earlier but did not see the download link before. May be I was too frustrated by then and simply missed it.

I will test this properly tomorrow when I will start adding tables full of rasters.

Many thanks again and apologies if my earlier rant was irritating.

Best wishes

Darrel