[postgis-users] Importing relations from database where postgis extension was created with a different schema

Andrew Joseph ap.joseph at live.com
Thu Nov 9 12:54:14 PST 2017

Sorry for the late response -forcibly restarting the db did work! After
further testing, I found that the AddToProj4SrsCache issue is actually a
totally unrelated (and totally unexpected) bug which I unfortunately
happened to discover at the exact same time as the extension issue! (I'll
post that as a separate thread for the sake of everyone's sanity)

To avoid potential upgrade issues, I'll install like below in the future:

CREATE SCHEMA postgis;
CREATE EXTENSION postgis WITH SCHEMA postgis;
CREATE EXTENSION postgis_topology;
CREATE EXTENSION postgis_sfcgal WITH SCHEMA postgis;
CREATE EXTENSION fuzzystrmatch;
CREATE EXTENSION address_standardizer;
CREATE EXTENSION address_standardizer_data_us;
CREATE EXTENSION postgis_tiger_geocoder;

Thanks for your help Regina, I greatly appreciate it!

--
Sent from: http://postgis.17.x6.nabble.com/PostGIS-User-f3516033.html