[postgis-users] Shapefile Loader GUI for macOS High Sierra 10.13.1+

Anthony DeBarros adebarros at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 08:57:14 PST 2017

Hi, first-time poster here. Thanks for all the awesome work on PostGIS.

Until recently, I could obtain a macOS version of the PostGIS 2.0 Shapefile
and DBF Loader Exporter GUI from Boundless as part of its community
edition. The company has changed up its software offerings and model, and
the latest version they have available doesn’t seem to be compatible with
my latest macOS. I’m not sure whether the Virtual Box install they now
offer even includes it.

Does anyone have insight into whether there’s a version of this GUI
available for the latest macOS? I know I can use shp2pgsql from the command
line, but the GUI is nice for beginners.

Thanks in advance,
Anthony