[postgis-users] Getting started with PostGIS Raster

Bell, Brennan Phillip b.bell at jacobs-university.de
Thu Nov 23 01:43:21 PST 2017

Greetings,

I am trying to set up the most recent version of PostGIS raster, and I am looking for some help in getting started. I found the wiki links link below helpful, but as I am not a postgresql expert, I have had some trouble getting everything running: http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/UsersWikiInstall

Do you have a guide for getting the spatial DB set up, and populating it with some data to help get me started?

Thanks,

Brennan