[postgis-users] Any way of assigning a name alias to the system "postgres" database?

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at di.uminho.pt
Wed May 22 08:11:27 PDT 2019

Hi Bob,

The goal is to use pg_services on the client side, ie, to configure the
ESRI client. Does ESRI clients work with pg_services? (I don't know!).
It's implemented in the Postgresql library, so clients rely on the
library to do the connection.

I used pgBouncer for several years and it worked quite well. It is stable.

Good luck,

Jorge

J. Gustavo
--