[postgis-users] PostGIS 3.3.0alpha1 released

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Fri Jun 3 20:59:31 PDT 2022

Anthony,

Thanks again for pointing out that EDB does have windows binaries and installers for PG15beta1.

I’ve started the build process for PG15 beta. You’ll find it here:

https://winnie.postgis.net/download/windows/pg15/buildbot/

The postgis 3.3.0alpha is done.  Let me know if you run into any problems with it.  PgRouting, pgPointcloud and ogrfdw should show up there soon.

Thanks,

Regina