[postgis-users] Collaboration

Thu Mar 30 22:21:10 PDT 2023

Dear PostGIS users,

we started development of a free/libre and open-source permaculture
designer tool for maps with focus on plants, see
https://www.permaplant.net/

While we have lots of expertise in programming and biology, we are
lacking experience in GIS.

Is here maybe someone interested in permaculture, gardening etc. who
wants to collaborate/support us?

One of the interesting challenges are that we have 5-dimensional space
(x,y,z, time with alternative plans of the user). Depending on this
data, we want to give suggestions of good places to put a plant (for a
specific time and alternative).

Would be great to hear from you! You can directly write us via
kontakt at permaplant.net or also reply here. We also speak German.

best regards,
--
Best regards,